Caesarstone Countertops A wide range of styles for every taste
Caesarstone is a forerunner in the quartz countertop industry. They specialise in the manufacture and supply of modern and stylish quartz countertops that are suitable for all kinds of applications in residential and commercial properties. Artmar is an accredited Caesarstone Fabricator and supplier, providing premium quality, engineered stone countertops to clients across South Africa.
Caesarstone has been active in the industry since 1987 and have developed and launched numerous new designs and products over the years. Their quartz surfaces are not only beautiful, but also durable, and are ideal for application on almost any interior surface, including kitchen tops, staircases, bathroom vanities, wall panelling and even on furniture.
Quartz is one of the strongest natural materials available, and it is also resistant to staining, scratches, and cracks, making it the ideal option for a kitchen or bathroom top’s surface. These tops are manufactured from 93% quartz, combined with assorted polymers, to provide clients with a wear-resistant, long-lasting product. The result of this combination is a wide range of beautiful colours and finishes that can be applied as part of a modern, contemporary or classic interior. Some of Caesarstone’s colour options are a bit more daring, allowing the braver individual to add a distinguished touch to their interior.
Being engineered, Caesarstone tops offer design flexibility and can be applied almost anywhere. Some clients even opt to make use of quartz tops for floors and custom-made furniture. Please be aware of cheap imitations, Caesarstone products are marked with a brand logo on the bottom of the countertop.
SEND US A MESSAGE
More reasons to choose Caesarstone tops:
Caesarstone has become a popular choice for countertop applications in residential and commercial environments. The uncompromising quality of these tops are strictly monitored from start to end to ensure that only the best products are offered to clients. To maintain the high standard, only the finest raw materials are used for production. Every completed product is polished to absolute perfection before it is examined to eliminate any flaws.
Besides its aesthetic value, Caesarstone tops also ensure uncompromised quality, and are the ideal option for care-free worktop installations.
You can also expect the the following benefits:
- Stain and scratch resistance
- Resistant to chips and cracks
- Heat and burn resistance
- Resistance to household cleaning products including chemicals, acids and solvents
- Requires little maintenance; easy to keep clean
- Non-absorbent and non-porous
- Resistance to mould and mildew
- Flexural strength
- Consistency in colours
Please note, the slabs’ colour pigments are not 100% UV resistant and outdoor applications are therefore not recommended.
Caring for your Caesarstone tops…
Here is some valuable information to help you take care of your commercial or residential Caesarstone worktops:
- One of Caesarstone’s greatest benefits is that it requires very little maintenance to retain its beauty. To keep your countertops clean, warm water mixed with a mild detergent, or a top-quality spray and wipe cleaning product, is recommended. When you have finished cleaning, it is important to always rinse your countertops thoroughly with water to remove any soap residue.
- If there are stubborn spills or stains on your countertops that you need to get rid of, make sure to use a non-abrasive household cleaner and rinse thoroughly afterwards. For extra-stubborn stains, a no-scratch Scotch-Brite® pad can be used.
- Although Caesarstone tops are heat resistant, you should refrain from placing hot pots or pans directly onto the surface as the tops can be damaged by sudden temperature changes.
- These tops are also known for their scratch-resistance, but to ensure that your tops look brand-new for longer, try to avoid using sharp objects – like knives or screwdrivers – directly on the tops’ surface.
- Never expose your tops to Trichloroethane or Methylene chloride and rather avoid using harsh cleaning agents, such as oven/grill cleaning products, on the surface. If your surface is exposed to such products, rinse immediately.
If you are interested in having one-of-a-kind Caesarstone countertops installed as part of a design project you are undertaking, feel free to contact us at Artmar and we will make the necessary arrangements.