Natural Stone Cladding
Add a unique feature to your property
Natural stone cladding adds texture to any wall, indoors or outdoors, thereby bringing it to life. By applying a stone overlay, any room can be completely transformed. Whether you want to clad one wall to let it stand out, frame a fireplace with travertine, or create a striking entrance, we have the right cladding product available for you at Artmar.
Besides its natural beauty, stone wall finishes offer other benefits such as requiring very little maintenance, insulating your property against sound, and heat insulation. If applied professionally, property owners can also expect a lasting result that is resistant to all kinds of weather conditions. If you are considering natural stone finishes for your property, be it indoors or outdoors, here are more advantages that may help you make your final decision:
- Stone surfaces are easy to transport and install, and can be applied on all kinds of surface materials, including cement, wood, brick and even metal.
- Stone surfaces are flexible and can be installed on flat, as well as curved surfaces.
- Can easily be adapted to meet your specific sizing requirements.
- We offer a range of cladding options, in assorted shapes, colours and sizes, so clients can choose an option that will blend in with their interior or exterior design.
- As stone finishes are heat resistant, it is suitable for application near fireplaces or braais. Many clients also apply stone surfaces around their fireplaces for a unique design element.
- If properly sealed and cared for, stone cladding is non-porous and non-absorbent, which means that it will look brand-new for longer and will also be easy to maintain.
- Stone surfaces should be seen as a long-term investment as it is ultra-durable and also wear resistant.
- Most stone types available are resistant to all kinds of weather conditions, which means it will not change colour when exposed to rain or sunshine.
- The biggest advantage of all is the fact that it will add aesthetic value to your property, no matter the stone material you choose.
SEND US A MESSAGE
We offer the following cladding options
Because travertine is such a beautiful natural stone, cladding manufactured from travertine will transform any wall into an eye catching focal point. It is typically applied in a thin layer to a surface other than stone (such as concrete or metal) to create a naturally textured wall. Travertine is most often used indoors…
Although best suited for interior use, marble cladding is suited for exterior applications when correctly sealed. This will bring an air of sophistication to a home or office. Cut into slim layers, marble cladding has a different appearance to marble tiles or slabs. The slimmer pieces of stone allow our customers to opt to have…
Each of the above-mentioned stone materials offers a unique look and distinctive characteristics. To make sure that you choose the correct material for your requirements, be sure to browse through our product selection and find out what stone material is best suited for indoors, outdoors, etc. If you would like some assistance in choosing the correct stone type, we will gladly assist. Simply contact us.